Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ethics

One time in high school, someone i knew managed to get the answer sheet for a history test coming up. They offered the answers to me as well and i was faced with a tough decision. I chose not to take them because history was my favorite class which made it easy. people who take the easy way out will end up having it catch up to them in the long run.

7 comments:

  1. I salute to you because in history I would have loved to have gotten my hands on the answer sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to know that I am not alone seeing that I was also presented with an answer sheet to a test in high school and turned it down as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good choice Austin. Way to have some integrity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job choosing the right choice in this situation! Even though taking the answers would have been the easy way out, instead you stood up for yourself and did the moral thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you Austin you made the right decision! Even though you could have gotten a 100 percent, it’s actually much smarter to get your true grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed that you said no especially in high school. It seems to me at least from the high school that I came from every student wanted to take the easy way out instead of challenging themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good decision, earning your true grade is best.

    ReplyDelete