Monday, September 26, 2011

technology role in learning

some technologies i use to aid my learning include computers, calculators, heytell, and my cell phone. I use the computer everyday both inside and outside the classroom. It has helped me cut down on book weight as well, because of the move to online textbooks. I can also use programs on the computer that help me compute equations for economic classes. In my business related courses I often have to call upon a calculator to assist me. heytell is a fairly new app for smartphones. It allows you to send instant voice recordings over your cell phone. This saves me a lot of time from texting or calling someone for a question about homework or such. In a whole technology has helped me to become a more efficient student both in and out of the classroom.

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of Heytell before reading your blog, but it sounds like an awesome app that can really be time efficient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a calculator is very helpful especially in business courses, and being a business major I always have mine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeyTell is so much fun! My friends and I use it all the time and it is so much quicker than calling or texting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything you said. Calculators will always be one of the greatest technologies we use in class.

    ReplyDelete